Construction of civil infrastructure for a 44 unit townhouse development funded by Defence Housing Australia.
- Bulk earthworks
- Detailed earthworks for retaining structures/slabs
- Road pavement construction including sub-soils
- Stormwater, water, sewer infrastructure
- Kerb and channel works
- Asphalt wearing course
- Bio-retention construction
- Extensive erosion and sediment control development and implementation
This project is on track for successful delivery, on time and under budget.
- Key stakeholder management
- Complex sub-contractor staging/coordination
- Minimal working space
- High volume traffic management
Provision of additional engineering support for the management and coordination of complex sewer/water design interfaces.